Stampede Park is renowned for its hospitality, and food is an indispensable part of our guest experience. During the 10-day Calgary Stampede you’ll find delicious fare of every description. The Park also hosts hundreds of other events every year. Trade show attendees can enjoy quick-serve concessions and buffet-style food fairs.
Mavericks is an event-based restaurant and meeting space located in the Big Four Building on Stampede Park.
In addition to being open to the public during the annual Stampede, Mavericks is available for corporate and private bookings year round.
For bookings, dinners or meetings a variety of rooms and menu options are available.
For booking information:
Call 403.261.0531 or e-mail email@example.com
Stampede Information/FAQ’s - Click for more
- Western cuisine featuring Alberta beef and Grown Right Here* produce
- All ages welcome - seniors discount for those over 65 and a kids menu for those under 13
- Dress casual, no ripped or torn clothes, no soiled work clothing
- Extensive wine, scotch and liquor selections. We feature Labatt's beer selections
- Air conditioned and non-smoking
- Wheelchair accessible by advance arrangement
- Supplement your income! We recruit qualified event staff year round. Contact our People Services department and tell them you want to work at Mavericks!
If there’s a question you haven’t seen answered here, call us at 403.261.0108