Community Donation Program
The Calgary Stampede provides Stampede-branded merchandise as in-kind donations for local, not-for-profit organizations that enhance the community and whose membership and activities are open to the public. The donation must be used for a local not-for-profit or charitable fundraiser.
Please fill out the application form below showing that you meet all criteria. Due to processing time, requests must be submitted a minimum of one month prior to the event date. Requests must include all required information to be considered.
Requests must meet all of the following criteria:
- Local organization (the organization’s purpose and activities are focused locally in Southern Alberta)
- Not-for-profit or charitable group
- The donation will be used to generate funds for a not-for-profit or charitable cause, i.e., for a silent auction, live auction or raffle (we do not provide donations that will be used as prizes or ‘giveaways’)
- Organization's membership and activities are open to the general public
The Stampede does not provide donations to the following:
- Political campaigns
- Private or exclusive clubs
- For-profit organizations raising funds for employee events, such as golf tournaments and holiday parties.
- Private "Stampede" parties
- Groups residing outside of Southern Alberta
- The Calgary Stampede does not donate cowboy hats or Stampede pins.
Please note: Donation items must be picked up from the Stampede Headquarters building in Calgary, we are unable to mail donated items. You will be notified whether your request has been accepted three to four weeks prior to your event and depending on the submission date, requests are typically processed three weeks prior to your event.
Donation items available
Every effort is made to maintain equity and consistency in our community support. The inventory of available Calgary Stampede-branded merchandise includes (but is not limited to):
- Montana Silversmiths silver, gold, brass and pewter belt buckles and accessories
- CS clothing
- CS framed artwork (including photographs and paintings)
- Rodeo and Evening Show tickets (while quantities last)
- Park admission passes (only available in June and while quantities last)