2018 Calgary Stampede Job Fair Registration is now Closed.
Thankyou to all of our registrants, we are looking forward to meeting you on June 2nd, 2018. If you have questions regarding your registered interview time slot please email firstname.lastname@example.org
During Stampede time The Calgary Stampede hires 3,500 new and returnee employees for the annual event.
If you were not able to rope an interview time this year please feel free to sign up on our Waitlist for a chance to still be a part of the Stampede!
Sign up on our waitlist by clicking here.
What is the waitlist?
Every year we compile a list of amazing individuals who are interested in working for the Calgary Stampede. We then use this list to fill jobs as we get closer to our 10-day celebration in July that become vacant. You are not guaranteed a position or interview on this waitlist.
Over 2,300 Volunteers and 3,500 Employees work together every year to put on the Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth!
We will be hiring in the following areas:
Food and Beverage
Job Fair Information
- Join the thousands (literally!) of excited Calgarians who want to be part of the Calgary Stampede team for an exciting 10 days in July.
- We break the job fair into time slots to help manage the crowds.
- Registration slots fill up quickly, we fill jobs with great people as we meet ‘em throughout the day, so when you get the time slot info, go for the earliest one you can wrangle.
- Be prepared to wait in a line-up of amazing people, all hoping for the chance to be part of the Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth.
- You can expect to be with us for up to 3 hours to land the 10 day gig of your dreams.
- Bring your ‘A’ Game. With so many people vying for Stampede jobs, the competition will be tough. Think pre-screening questions, group interviews and maybe even a 1:1 interview.
- Come wearing a smile and dressed to impress. Business casual attire is just fine. Your Stampede best is even better.
Thank you to all who have an interest with working with the Calgary Stampede! We know there are lots of great candidates out there. You must have a confirmed appointment to attend the job fair.