Thank you to all of our dedicated 2018 Stampede time employees!
Do you want to work at the 2019 Calgary Stampede?
The Calgary Stampede hires approximately 3,500 new and returning employees for the annual July event. If you would like to recieve communication about working at the 2019 Stampede sign up on our waitlist by clicking here. Stampede time employment information and communication will not be available untill early in the new year 2019.
We will be hiring in the following areas:
Food and Beverage
Annual Job Fair Information
- Join the thousands (literally!) of excited Calgarians who want to be part of the Calgary Stampede team for an exciting 10 days in July by registering every year for an interview slot at our job fair.
- We break the job fair into time slots to help manage the crowds.
- Registration slots fill up quickly, we fill jobs with great people as we meet ‘em throughout the day, so when you get the time slot info, go for the earliest one you can wrangle.
- Be prepared to wait in a line-up of amazing people, all hoping for the chance to be part of the Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth.
- You can expect to be with us for up to 3 hours to land the 10 day gig of your dreams.
- Bring your ‘A’ Game. With so many people vying for Stampede jobs, the competition will be tough. Think pre-screening questions, group interviews and maybe even a 1:1 interview.
- Come wearing a smile and dressed to impress. Business casual attire is just fine. Your Stampede best is even better.