Would you like to work at the 2019 Calgary Stampede?
Our job fair registration for an interview time slot to work at this year’s Stampede is now CLOSED. However, we may need to add a few more awesome people to the Stampede team at a later date. If you would like to be placed on our waitlist, please sign up below.
Please note – you MUST be registered to attend the job fair on June 2, 2019.
We will be hiring in the following areas:
Food and Beverage
Important job fair information
- This year’s job fair is Sunday, June 2 on Stampede Park.
- •All employees will need to be 15 years of age or older by Saturday, June 1, 2019.
- If you register and secure an interview time slot, please bring your ID, SIN and banking information (direct deposit form) to the job fair. Some departments will be offering jobs on the spot and will need you to complete your paperwork at the hiring event.
- Some of these positions require specific licenses and training. If you have your Alberta Solicitor General Security licence, ProTect or ProServe certificates please bring a copy to the job fair.
- Be prepared to wait in a line-up of amazing people at the job fair - all hoping for the chance to be part of the Greatest Outdoor Show on Earth.
- You can expect to be with us for up to 3 hours to land a fun, 10-day gig.
- Bring your ‘A’ Game! With so many people vying for Stampede jobs, you’ll want to be ready. Think pre-screening questions, group interviews and maybe even a 1:1 interview.
- Come wearing a smile and dressed to impress. Business casual attire is just fine.